Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Do You Realize How Valuable You Are?

Advertisers, search providers, and online retailers are paying billions to reach you while you surf. How much of that money are you getting?

Think about this question for a moment, and I would say yes we are valuable. I think some companies forget who is helping to pay their bills, and give them extra to spend. Just like the gas price gouging, and the e-mails went out to not go to the gas stations. If we stopped spending, buying, then who loses? Those companies lose, and then they wonder where did they go wrong?

We all want to make money, get a part of the pie you can say. Companies pay for that advertising, and when they see how many people use something they want in. AGLOCO is trying to show those companies how many people have already agreed to use the AGLOCO Viewbar. They see the potential of how many of us will see their ads. AGLOCO sees the potential in us, without us they wouldn't get paid. We are founders of AGLOCO, and we can earn shares or even money. That is the part I like, AGLOCO wants to pay us, then share with us the rewards.

Soon the viewbar will be out, they say in March. Getting ahead of the game is my goal. Letting you know my opinion, and try to explain to others the best I can with what I know. Take a minute of your time, isn't that why your here? I appreciate you taking your time to read. Now, wouldn't it be nice to surf the Internet, and get paid? You are valuable, we together are valuable. Team work, one helping the other.
Join Now

No comments: